Solar Connector Types For 6mm2 Aluminum Solar Cable
- TUV/UL/IEC/CE Certified & 25 Years Product Lifetime
- Protection IP68 For Outdoor Waterproof & UV Resistance
- Quick And Easy To Install & Long-term Stable Connection
MC4 In-line FuseLEADER® solar connector types are manufactured with automated precision, offering optimal efficiency and long-term performance for small to large-scale PV systems. Certified by TUV/UL/IEC/CE standards and are suitable for Ø2.5-Ø16mm² photovoltaic solar cable. Up to 25 years of working life, with long-term stable electrical contact performance. Get your PV installations up and running efficiently and safely. Achieving sustainable and successful PV profitability.
- Contact with drum-type crown spring, make electrical connection safety and fastness.
- Self-locking between the female and male connector, installation conveniently and reliably.
- Ratchet mechanism desigh to lock the nut cover, avoid being loosened after long term using.
- Contact resistance less than 0.35mΩ with Multi-Contact, less heating and low power consume.
- Strong ageing resistance and UV resistance, suitable for use in multiple harsh outdoor environments.
- It is suitable for various harsh outdoor environments such as deserts, lakes, seasides, and mountains.
It is an important part of the solar system. Good connection quality ensures the long-term and safe operation of the photovoltaic system and effectively reduces the failure rate of the photovoltaic system and the later operating costs.
Specification Of Solar Connector Types
|Product NO.||PV-BN101||Test voltage||6KV(50Hz,1Min)|
|Insulation material||PPE/PC||Contact material||Copper, Tin-plated,Aluminum|
|Rated Voltage||TUV1500V/UL1500V||Contact resistance||less than 0.35 mΩ|
|Rated Current-6mm²||30~60A (10AWG)||Ambient temperature||-40℃ up to +90℃|
|Degree of protection||IP68||Certification||IEC62852 /UL6703|